Redpath are proud to be partnering with Walker Corporation to appoint a Sales & Marketing Manager
- 01 Dec 2021
Walker Corporation is one of Australia’s largest private developers and has developments across all industry sectors - retail, commercial, industrial, residential, resort and master plan communities. The group deliver valuable, useful and superbly designed spaces from vision to reality across Australia and the world.
Established in the 1960s, today we continue to stand out as an innovative and progressive contributor to the Australian property market. We offer astute and responsive services with the personal approach of a family business. An underlying philosophy of “challenges accepted” drives every property development, creating value for the communities we work in. We have successfully delivered over 1000 projects in the last 50 years delivering accessible and innovative places to live, work and play.
Riverlea is the nation’s largest master planned community. Previously known as the Buckland Park development, it will have homes for 30,000 people, shops, a business hub, 50ha of lakes, 420ha of open space and four schools. It is predicted $3bn will be invested over 20 years and 10,000 jobs created during the development.
This key, leadership role will be responsible for driving the sales and marketing of this major mixed-use, greenfield project. You will drive a team of motivated, high performing Sales Consultants with land sales activity to meet company targets as well as shaping the over-arching, marketing strategy of the project.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
▪ Analysing the Market and identify potential customers. Examine the needs, wants, and purchasing
patterns of our target audience.
▪ Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns to encourage sales.
▪ Researching competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
▪ Supporting sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
▪ Preparing all marketing material including presentations, advertisements, brochures, documentation, signage etc.
▪ Monitoring budgets by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
▪ Coordinating all social media and manage our online presence and property listings.
▪ Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales data.
▪ Attracting New Clients and build the company’s customer base.
Walker Corp is keen to secure a market-proven, qualified sales and marketing professional who has a successful track record in managing the sales and marketing strategy of major greenfield projects. You will be a confident, competitive and tenacious Sales and marketing manager that has the ability to build rapport with wide audiences - internally and externally and also has the ability to motivate and drive sales teams.
▪ Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
▪ Proven experience working in land development sales and marketing or related industries
▪ Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
▪ Consistent sales and business development track record