Trilogy Funds Asset Manager
- 01 Jun 2022
Redpath Partners are delighted to be working with Trilogy Funds to source a dynamic Asset Manager.
Trilogy Funds is one of Australia’s leading fund managers and financiers of property-based investments. When it comes to property-based investing and financing, we take things personally. We’ve been building wealth together with Australian investors, advisers, property developers and brokers for over 24 years.
For us, building wealth together means fostering tailored, personal interactions. It means delivering:
• Better outcomes for investors
• Better construction and development finance solutions
• Better opportunities for our team and suppliers
• Sustainable growth in the Australian property and investment sectors
The Asset Manager is responsible and accountable for the overall asset optimisation via maximising both income and capital property return including the execution of specified strategy plans for each property. There is overall responsibility for facility, financial, and property management, and for risk and compliance obligations relating to a given portfolio. The Asset Manager is also responsible for managing day-to-day issues concerning Trilogy’s property investments and providing regular reports on the performance of the investments.
The Asset Manager also has involvement in the acquisition process, in particular in relation to completion of due diligence.
• Strong property experience in Asset or Property Management at a commercial scale
• Minimum of 5 years’ postgraduate experience
• Working background to ideally be from a commercial agency or fund management
• Qualifications – tertiary qualification in a property-related field
• Strong and effective communication skills, both written and oral
• Self-driven and enthusiastic
• Ability to work in partnership within a small professional team. Ability to manage internal and external relationships as required
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Lateral thinking and analytical skills
• Understanding of the structure and activities of the Australian commercial property market including transactional aspects
For more information, please do not hesitate to call Joel Eve on 0478 723 369 to discuss this role in more detail.