Redpath are proud to be partnering with Toga to appoint a General Foreman
- 02 Dec 2021
We are proud to partner with a long standing client by the name of Toga Developments. They are a large Developer / Builder who have had a number of projects come online with in the last 12 months and this pipeline is about 10 years strong.
There is opportunity for a General foreman to help deliver a large mixed use project in the heart of Sydney. This project is a major new build development and will require someone who has experience on large new builds between $80m - $300m.
The company itself is a leading builder developer that have a strong 5 year pipeline across the inner basin of Sydney. The projects are valued between $100m - $500m and the sectors are mixed use resi, hotels and commercial offices.
What we are looking for in a GENERAL FOREMAN:
- 8-10 years as a Structures Foreman on high rise projects with a trade qualification in carpentry or a structural engineering background (engineering preferred)
- Experience working on projects $100m +
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Tenure and commitment to previous employees
- Strong industry references to support your experience
- You will only be considered if you have required experience as we are looking for suitable candidates from a who have delivered projects $80m + range.
If of interest, please send your resume to email@example.com