REDPATH PARTNERS ARE PROUD TO BE PARTNERING WITH MULPHA TO APPOINT AN EXPERIENCED APARTMENTS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- 07 Feb 2022
An excellent opportunity to join a strong development team, focusing on a world-leading, mixed use, sustainable precinct and working with high profile and renowned architects, William Smart of SDS and Bates Smart. The Development Manager – Residential & Mixed Use will report into the Senior Development Manager, utilising their experience to manage this project through the delivery stage, along with further exposure to other projects at varying stages of lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include:
• End to end development management from concepts to completion, including: site assessment, feasibility studies and draft submissions, negotiating and coordinating external contracts, ongoing design review and improvement, construction delivery and working with Marketing & Sales to develop the product and optimise revenue outcomes.
• Managing the delivery of mixed-use developments with a heavy focus on maximising financial returns while maintaining a very high standard of quality in design and execution.
• Ensuring a high standard for internal and external design outcomes, backed by a strong understanding of project markets and effective marketing that suits the product offering.
• Assisting with new business acquisition opportunities identified and pursued in line with investment criteria.
• Managing development feasibility, producing monthly project reports and assisting with annual budgets and cashflow forecasts
This role is based in the Mulpha Head Office in Circular Quay with regular travel to Sydney development sites required.
• 5-10 years’ experience within the development industry, anchored in Residential & Mixed Use Development
• Tertiary qualified in Construction, Property or Land Economics, Engineering, Planning or similar
• High level computer skills, including proprietary feasibility system knowledge
• Strong understanding of markets, i.e. rent, incentives, outgoings, yields, supply & demand
• Strong construction delivery experience of mid to high rise apartments
• Ability to identify industry innovation and identify opportunities for current or future projects
• Excellent communication & negotiation skills
• Strong conceptual thinking, decisiveness, and results orientation
• Strong team player attitude
ABOUT MULPHA DEVELOPMENTS
Mulpha owns and develops some of Australia's largest and most successful fully integrated residential and business park projects including the 377 Ha world-class Norwest Business Park and 474 Ha Sanctuary Cove, Queensland.
Mulpha Developments is part of the wider Mulpha Group, one of Australia's most experienced real estate and hospitality investors, with highly specialised operational management and development capability. The Group has an extensive portfolio of real estate, property development, hospitality, education, private equity and debt assets, and invests in some of the fastest-growing and most vibrant economies including Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Malaysia.
At Mulpha, we are committed to continually unlocking potential in our ventures. For that reason, we recognise that people are essential in delivering the future success of the Mulpha Group and are committed to building a high performance culture. High performance within the Mulpha Group is characterised by: a learning and growing environment; a high achievement orientation; a sharing environment – information, resources, ideas and goodwill; commitment to be the best we can be; humility, fairness and openness in how we go about our work.